Search This Blog

Thursday 24 March 2016

Columbia Women's Benton Springs Full-Zip Fleece Jacket




  • 100% Polyester
  • Imported
  • Zipper closure
  • Machine Wash
  • Slim-cut fleece jacket with standing collar and on-seam zippered pockets
  • Embroidered logo at left chest
  • Full-zip front closure

An updated Columbia classic, this soft, cozy fleece offers instant insulation in a versatile, everyday style with a new, more active slim cut.


Reviews

Bon March 23, 2016
I love this jacket. I normally order a size small, and it fit as expected. It is lightweight, but warm for the weight. It works well as a light jacket, and would be very warm with an outer jacket over it. It is also very comfortable! The zippered hand pockets are nice for when you are outside and don't want things falling out of your pockets. It also has 2 nice inner pockets great for carrying a cell phone.

--------


on March 23, 2016
I love this jacket. It's very comfortable, fit exactly as expected, and the colors are exactly what is pictured. I have a small and I'm typically a small shirt size in women's clothing and a medium in Juniors sizes.

--------



on March 22, 2016
My daughter absolutely loves this! She wears it all the time. Having a columbia jacket myself, I can understand why she likes it so much. However, like previous reviewers have mentioned, the jacket in the color "black" is not truly black, but rather a charcoal grey. It doesn't seem to bother my daughter, though. Overall, it's a great jacket and I'm going to buy another color for her in the near future!

Sizing:
My daughter ordered an XS.
She is around 5 feet, and weighs 109 pounds.
It fits her well. Not tight, not loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment